Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Selamat bertunang!

Salam,

cupcake red velvet bertunang order from acik oren. Thanks ya!!



She also ordered this choc moist cake with cream cheese and chocolate frosting. I dont actually weight this, but I think it almost 2kg heavy..

3 layer choc moist cake. I spread each layer with cream cheese and choc ganache. Very sinful cake. haha.

I also gave her the extra cupcakes. Simpan kat rumah pon bukan ada orang makan. Forgive the messy deco.

I come to realize that i have very limited cake product kann?? Balik2 red velvet. Balik2 choc cake. Cheese cake kadang2.

Sorry dear customer, tak sempat nak try new cake recipe since I have 8 month baby, doing this part time after office hour. But I really want to try carrot cake and stem choc cake later.

Watch this space later ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sedapppp nye! kte sgt ske red velvet !!!

acik oren said...

Ya betul sgt sedap
Yang balance tu dah abes dibaham raksaksa.

Hahaha

monstorious wife said...

acik : raksasa apa kah yg membaham??