Monday, February 9, 2009

Something made from cheese..


Last saturday when i went to Tesco Semenyih, I found cheap cream cheese. Usually, Philadelpia Cream Cheese will cost you around RM10++ for 250g. This cream cheese from Tatura Cheese, RM6++ for 250g with 20g extra!!.
I actually want to make cheese cake out of it. But i my fridge is small and have no space for my baking tin.
So I baked layer cake from the cheese. Milo and cheese layer cake.

It turn out tooo sweet for my liking. My sister said she likes the cheese layer more than the milo layer. I should reduce the sugar or sweetened creamer amount next time i bake layer cake. BTW, Milo and cheese are not so good combination. I should try this recipe with chocoa instead.

And just now, I baked Cheese Sponge Cake. It turn out well. But the taste is not what I hope for. It does not taste cheese at all. The taste is like an ordinary vanilla sponge cake. So, I did not include the recipe here since my experiment is fail.

Anyway, I include Vanilla Sponge Cake recepi; I have try this recipe and it turn out well and easy to do with easy to find ingredients.

A
8 eggs
250g castor sugar
250g flour
100g water (i used fresh milk)
25g ovallete
1 tbsp baking powder

B
125g melted butter

Mixed all A ingredients together using mixer until smooth and pluffy for 8 minutes. Add in melted butter and mixed ligthly using wooden spoon. (use folding method). Bake for 30-35 min with 190c

3 comments:

aya_id said...

kak ilot,ade resipi makaroni bakar?

monstorious wife said...

xde la uollss... ape susah sangat... goreng je makaroni tu mcm biasa, pastu tabur mozarella cheese kat atas pastu masuk oven.. **resepi biasa org buat terhadap spagetti..

shilafaizz said...

hallu kakak epa...singgah2 ur blog..nak tanye la vanilla sponge kek ni xpayah letak vanilla paste and esen lagi ke ek?